The older brother, Isaac, married Hannah LESSER (daughter of Isaac LESSER and Sophia Benjamin HART). They had children Michael, Eleazer, Samuel, David, Elizabeth, Henry, Baron, Matilda, Sophia and Sarah.
The younger brother, Samuel, married Hannah WOOLF (daughter of Abraham WOOLF and Elizabeth SAMUEL). After Hannah's death, Samuel remarried, this time to Esther SOLOMON, daughter of Henry.
Samuel SHUTER and Hannah (nee WOOLF) had the following children:
- Amelia SHUTER married Henry Marks CHARIG
- Elizabeth SHUTER married Michael Henry POLLOCK
- Michael SHUTER died at age 19, without marrying
- Abraham SHUTER, sometimes known as Alfred or even Adolph migrated to Johannesburg, South Africa
- Matilda SHUTER married Joseph WOOLF and went to live in Chelsea, Mass, USA
Charles was a "clicker" (cutting out the leather for shoes) in 1882 when he married Sarah MYERS in Mile End, New Town, London. Later he was variously listed as an agent, a dealer or a merchant. Charles and Sarah emigrated with their daughter Hannah to Melbourne, where they also had another daughter, Leah, and a son, Samuel Charles. Hannah married John SMITH and later Morris MOSES, while Leah married Ernest Henry LAWRENCE, and Samuel Charles married Grace HOLLAWAY.